Lytro built its cameras on flexibility. Its technology captures everything in a scene and pairs it with the ability to shift the focus afterward. Lytro needed similar “living pictures” of its financial performance. Adaptive Insights provided a 360 view on performance with the capability to drill-down multiple directions with a click of a button. Instead of days or hours, forecasting and planning took mere minutes. The accelerated processes led to more time to identify business drivers and make strategic decisions. Similar to how Lytro revolutionized photography, a redefined financial planning and forecasting experience moves the business forward.
- Multiple days required to complete forecasts
- Needed performance management tools that support lean operations
- Lacked finance staff to create forecasts
- Create forecasts in minutes
- Intuitive interface makes Adaptive Insights software easier to learn compared to Excel
- Self-service reporting tools put focus on business strategy rather than number-crunching