Retailer evo sells gear for hitting the slopes, but when it came to Excel, the mid-size company kept hitting the ceiling. Financial modeling, collaborations, and robust planning in Excel spreadsheets proved cumbersome and tedious. The streamlined, web-based interface of Adaptive Planning enhanced the planning process, making it easy for employees without extensive financial experience to manage budgets, create what-if scenarios, and wield data for dynamic reporting. With a robust planning solution at its fingertips, evo started spending less time building plans and more time executing them.
- Needed careful planning for continued growth
- Required a decentralized budgeting process to increase efficiency and eliminate bottlenecks
- Non-financial staff needed to be able to deliver robust planning and budgeting functionality
- Increased accuracy and integrity of the company’s financial model
- Decentralized budgeting process
- Managers enabled to create what-if scenarios for on-the-fly planning