The 3 C's of Active Planning
- Engage finance and business owners across the organization with ease of use
- Empower adoption with self-service capabilities
- Spend more time analyzing your model instead of creating it
- Always work with real-time data
- Drag-and-drop report building features
- Have confidence that everyone is working in the same model version
- Create dashboards that integrate your actuals and plan
- Easily manage models & forecasts across all integrated data sources
- Run flexible what-if analyses
- Access audit trails to see what changed, when, and who did it
- Easily account for multiple currencies, exchange rates, etc.
- Get business insights from real-time data
- Build board reports for senior management
- Automate data consolidation from all sources
- Export operational data from GL, payroll, purchasing, etc.
- Collaborate with business partners
- Course-correct with more agility
- Run scenario plans in minutes
- Update reports with one click
- Use flexible modeling that lets you build on the fly and adjust dimensions as needed
When you have these three components, we call it "active planning"