Despite high demand for its mobile accessories, a lack of mature forecasting processes caused ZAGG to miss guidance estimates and incur high costs. By transforming into a data-driven organization powered by the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud, ZAGG now has the analytics and insights it needs to understand key business drivers and develop accurate product forecasts. Real-time visibility into KPIs lets business leaders better plan manufacturing and distribution costs while significantly shortening financial reporting timelines.
- Inaccurate demand forecasts resulted in unexpected freight expenses
- Needed to accurately analyze the effect of discounts and pricing on profit margin
- Disconnected sales, ERP and CRM systems
- Accurate rolling 12-month sales forecasts results in $8 million cost savings from reduced freight charges
- Accurate visibility into manufacturing and distribution costs yields profit margin increase across company’s entire product portfolio
- Monthly reporting automation saves 24 days of manual report building each year