While its customers rely on Winshuttle’s software to automate and simplify the collection, validation, and movement of data in SAP and other large enterprise resource planning systems, Winshuttle itself struggled to project top-line sales due to a manual, spreadsheet-driven process. The company needed to simplify and automate its own data collection and analysis to optimize performance.
- Multiple spreadsheets required large amounts of time to build a single model, leaving little time to model different scenarios
- Difficulty quickly running a what-if scenario to inform decision-making in real time
- The company was unable to automatically integrate critical Salesforce data for more accurate projections
- Salesforce data automatically flows into the model to increase visibility into opportunities and performance for more accurate projections
- Powerful sales planning solution gives the team the ability to quickly analyze quotas, coverage, productivity, ramp, and attainment
- Dashboards enable the team to run what-if analyses in real time