Operating in the U.K.’s largest music education body, the ABRSM finance team’s role is to provide timely and value-adding financial information and analysis to support its mission of inspiring achievement in music. Frustrated with its linked spreadsheet-based budgeting system, the finance team transformed its planning process into a collaborative model using the Adaptive Suite to identify performance drivers and to make the organization’s KPIs transparent and accessible to all budget holders. This was aided by the reporting automation with Adaptive OfficeConnect.
- Data integrity within a linked spreadsheet model for financial planning
- Limited standardized and self-service reporting
- Integrated consolidated financial statements
- Consistent driver-based approach to financial planning with broader and more meaningful reporting
- Improved collaboration, transparency, and accountability