Tenable Network Security is in an enviable position. The Columbia, Maryland-based company is expanding domestically and internationally thanks to its innovative cybersecurity solutions used by more than 20,000 enterprise customers. To ensure that Tenable Network Security continues to grow in a smart fashion, company leaders need to more quickly access and analyze data and metrics to understand critical trends that enhance decision-making. Now, an intuitive financial planning and analysis platform is facilitating financial modeling for strategic planning and forecasting. With Adaptive Insights, finance and operational leaders are using a flexible, integrated driver-based model that accommodates quick what-if analysis to create accurate forecasts under varying scenarios. It empowers business leaders with key new insights, such as how marketing spend impacts the sales pipeline, to fuel continual global growth.
- Need to analyze financial data and metrics in a variety of new ways to gain insights to support global growth
- Desire to easily incorporate data from a variety of systems to improve planning and forecasting
- Demand for better financial modeling to improve executive decision-making
- Integrating accurate data from a variety of sources to create a robust model of business operations
- Easily do scenario and what-if analysis to identify projected outcomes of short and longer-term decisions
- Quickly develop accurate forecasts to improve decision-making on headcount plans, marketing investments, and sales operations