Tabs and spreadsheets only go so far in painting a comprehensive financial picture. At Specsavers, multiple “Excel silos” were blocking visibility into making data-driven decisions. The lack of collaboration created a lengthy consolidation process prone to manual input errors. The U.K.-based optical retailer turned to cloud-based software for improved budgeting, tighter reporting turnaround, and seamless data source integration. Adaptive Planning met those needs and more, giving Specsavers new eyes on the retail landscape.
- Living in a world of "Excel silos" with lack of collaboration across management teams
- Lengthy consolidation process prone to manual errors
- Inadequate budget version control
- Automated monthly reporting and what-if scenario modeling for decisions on hiring and investments in the business
- Corporate-wide planning accelerated by 50%
- Self-service financial reporting provides executives better visibility of what’s happening to make quicker, more strategic business decisions