It’s one thing to tell stories through dance, and another to tell it through numbers. That was the challenge facing the finance team at the San Francisco Ballet. Conveying financial data in the context of furthering an artistic vision took the help of the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud. The finance team crafted actionable data stories using revenue planning and forecasting analytics. Data-driven visibility empowered the organization to stretch its resources without affecting what it does best: artistry on stage.
- Stretching donor dollars in down economy
- Budget managers struggled with maintaining data in spreadsheets
- Planning cycles took a month to complete
- Complete planning cycles within a week
- Intuitive interface empowers budget managers to easily create reports and input data
- More tools to present data in a “non-data” approach