Selecta, the largest vending machine operator in Europe, struggled to comprehensively consolidate the detailed financials including KPIs from its territories for the group financial planning cycles. With an international investment firm looking to acquire the group, the finance team standardized its financial modelling and analysis in Adaptive Planning—increasing data integrity, analytic capabilities, and the capacity to present investment opportunities to the board.
- Different regional offices using different financial planning models made it difficult to analyze and benchmark operations by country
- Multiple spreadsheet file versions caused formula errors and consolidation issues
- Inability to gain oversight of the business as a whole
- Quick time to value with three-month implementation of company’s financial modelling, reporting, and analysis needs within an accurate system of record for corporate performance management
- Automatic consolidation of regional finances into company-wide budgets and plans
- Improved decision-making for the board with deeper return on investment analysis of the business