Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, nonprofit university. With Adaptive Planning, the university moved to a model of continuous planning with a standardized system of record for financial performance, and ultimately increased a sense of ownership to financial performance with its budgets holders. Today Regent’s University London is conducting extensive short and long-term forecasting to extract all the drivers involved in the future financial health of the university.
- Inability to consolidate planning and budgeting data across seven schools and approximately 50 cost centers.
- Distrust in the accuracy of data to extract meaningful insights
- Limited ability to forecast
- Increased control over financial planning process with accurate and actionable data
- Faster, more efficient planning and analysis involving all budget stakeholders
- Improved decision-making capabilities involving short and long-term cash flow used for enhancing student experiences