As an industry-leading accountancy firm, Price Bailey needed an FP&A solution that was truly best-of-breed. With partners looking to the finance team for strategic advice, spreadsheets simply weren’t sufficient in getting enough information out of the organization to be used for analysis. By deploying Adaptive Planning, Price Bailey was not only able to consolidate data across numerous business units and groups, it could use Adaptive Planning’s modeling and forecasting capabilities to analyze the bigger picture and provide tangible advice on business-changing decisions.
- Consolidating data across complex organization and group structure
- Business decisions required faster financial analysis
- Planning and forecasting time-based fee structures to measure performance
- Faster and continuous planning and analysis involves entire organization in understanding and improving performance
- A single version of the truth for business-wide analysis
- Finance a trusted advisor on business-changing decisions