The shifting healthcare industry landscape has led to a new mantra for providers: do more with less. New regulations have reshaped the healthcare business model, pushing home care providers like Kindred at Home to rely more heavily on analytics when creating financial plans, budgets, and guiding the future direction of the business. Kindred at Home needed a new budgeting, planning and analytics solution that streamlines the FP&A process without disrupting the focus on quality patient care. Rather than cut resources, Kindred at Home’s finance team identified new ways to grow the business and effectively navigate through the ever-changing healthcare industry.
- On-premises budgeting and planning software failed to meet the needs of a home healthcare organization
- Difficult to rollup financial figures using spreadsheets
- Complicated financial management tools prolonged the budgeting process
- Non-financial managers easily navigate the Adaptive Suite and have become proponents of using the solution
- Accessibility through cloud software enabled managers to create forecasts specific to their local markets
- Finance employees can easily build acquisition models suited for the healthcare industry and quickly create financial statements