Leading companies get in front of their complex financial closing processes with BlackLine automation applications. The software vendor desired the same control over the several systems it used in its growing operations. The seamless and efficient integration of sales, human resources, payroll, and customer data in the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud spurred new types of reporting and deeper visibility into trends. Instead of taking several days, financial reports were being completed in minutes. The insights have increased understanding of integrated data in real-time, improving collaboration between sales and operations, and positively impacting strategic growth and international expansion.
- Desired accessibility to real-time data for short- and long-term planning
- Financial consolidation process took several days
- Lacked time to gather data for new types of reporting and analysis to gain deeper insight into the business
- Improved planning and forecasting precision aids international expansion and strategic decisions on hiring and investing in the business
- Accelerated financial close and reporting cycles by three days each month
- Integration with NetSuite and data importing from Salesforce.com and ADP critical to maintaining a rolling financial forecast that consistently extends 18 months ahead