Berkhamsted Schools Group, comprising six schools, is one of Britain’s leading independent education establishments, with 475 years of history and tradition. Frustrated with the inability to run forecasts more than once a term in Excel, VP of Operations Peter Nicholls needed better control of the group’s finances. The group now runs monthly forecasts, allowing operations to be far more agile with budgets and investments to fund the mission of delivering the highest possible standards of education both in and out of the classroom.
- Complex and inaccessible spreadsheet system limited data integrity to drive decision-making
- Inability to forecast more than once a term
- Difficultly in identifying factors driving costs
- Monthly forecasts, increasing financial agility
- Consolidated financials across all sites through cloud
- Ability to quickly drill down into expenses to inform business decisions