Companies need to do more than navigate through uncharted territory—they also need to thrive. For Perion, a global performance-based media and internet company, that meant shifting its "counting beans" financial management to tracking key metrics and understanding business drivers. With Adaptive Insights, the finance team elevated its role; rather than solely creating requested reports, finance proactively built what-if scenarios, designed new models, and delved into new KPI tracking dashboards. As Perion continues to grow, the ability to quickly process data fuels faster decision-making in a dynamic industry.
- As a publicly traded company, Perion desired reporting capabilities that incorporated analyst guidelines
- Too much time spent on collecting data, reconciling with accounting, and preparing GAAP and non-GAAP reporting
- Measuring and understanding core business drivers and KPIs across the company
- More time to invest in creating and analyzing long-term planning scenarios
- Visualization of business performance as KPI dashboards to help line-of-business managers set and track goals and targets
- Increased forecasting accuracy despite volatile revenue streams