Lincoln Child Centre has served surrounding communities in the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 100 years, but the nonprofit needed a solution for managing finances in the modern age. Effectively allocating resources to strengthen programmes for children and families required immediate financial insight. Adaptive Planning, part of the Adaptive Suite, put the nonprofit’s mission first. Nimble reporting fueled faster what-if scenario planning and quicker processes, such as the monthly close. These capabilities, along with strengthened confidence in data accuracy and budget collaboration, became vital in ensuring a viable future for the Lincoln Child Centre and the families it serves.
- Lacked budget collaboration across the organisation
- Needed more visibility into operating costs, such as a break-even point for programmes
- Desired immediate insight into what-if scenarios
- Reduced monthly close by two days, allowing more time for data analysis
- Increased focus on strategy rather than tactics
- Improved collaboration and budget accountability changed company culture