"Open happiness” means a refreshing bottle of Coca-Cola, but an innovative approach to analytics also brings a smile to the beverage giant. That’s how the finance team at Coca-Cola describes the switch to Adaptive Insights. The streamlined workflow improved data contribution among budget managers, enabling the finance team to take on a more strategic role. Rather than spending long hours crunching numbers, analysts began wielding data at a moment’s notice. The shift in productivity improved data visibility between Coca-Cola headquarters and bottlers, setting a foundation of seamless collaboration moving forward.
- Time spent frequently fixing broken formulas in spreadsheets
- Delays in gathering budget data from other collaborators
- Budget process took several months to complete
- Generate reports and extract data within minutes
- Complete data collection for reports within a day instead of months
- Central data source allows for dynamic reporting